Monday, September 28, 2009

Zune



It's Microsoft's version of the iPod. And, my hubby purchased it last week. I swear, it is the neatest little toy. It's got an OLED screen that is super clear high definition so that the pictures or video that you view can be seen just as well when you view the gadget at an angle as they can when you view it directly from the front. If you're viewing a picture and you decide to turn the gadget at a 90-degree angle, the picture will also turn - it readjusts it's dimensions to be viewed vertically and horizontally! The user interface is brilliant as well; it's got neat ways of switching from one button or choice to another. Ofcourse, there are actual uses for the Zune, but I just love the look/touch/feel of it.


I'm not sure why I'm so excited about this thing...it's just really neat and I guess it's nice that the iPod has some competition.



No comments:

Post a Comment